Thursday, May 1, 2008

ROSELYN, ROMEO AND RODRIGO

I just realized that I haven't told you the names of our new children.  I can't believe that I didn't mention it on that first day.  Let me introduce you to each of them.

Roselyn is the oldest.  She turned 15 years old on March 4.  She is very pretty and likes to sing.  Roselyn was matched with Kristin to be a special friend when our church youth group went to Cebu a few years ago.  She will probably start at the high school in 9th grade.

Romeo will turn 12 on November 4, 2008.  He is also very musical and plays the bass guitar and the trumpet.  Romeo has a great smile and a very fun personality.  He was recently awarded the BEST SPELLER award at school.  We plan on starting Romeo in the 5th grade.

Rodrigo is our youngest.  His birthday was on April 4th.  He is now 6 years old and has graduated from the preschool program at the CSC Children of Hope School.  He was awarded the MOST INDUSTRIOUS at school.   He is also a very active little person!  Rodrigo will start kindergarten this fall.  My friend Pam was Rodrigo's special friend when the youth group visited CSC.  He is also a foster friend of LeFebvres and Huffs.  Isn't it neat that these Cambridge friends of ours have been praying for Rodrigo all along?

2 comments:

Lindsay in Spain said...

Mary!

I have finally found your blog! I had a little trouble with the name. I remembered that it was an alliteration, but that was it. This resulted in me trying websites addresses like marysmeanderings.blogspot.com/ and marymorksmurmurings.blogspot.com/. I eventually gave up and asked Lindsay.

I'm excited to keep checking back!

Alright!
Bjork

Rodrigo Silveira said...

Hey, I just want to say that I really enjoy reading your blog.